We integrate numerical protection equipment from reputable manufacturers within complex grid configurations, including with existing SCADA applications.
We propose our clients a one stop shop solution and offer a broad range of services, including:
- Definition of project scope and specifications
according to customer’s expectations
- Preliminary design of protection and automation schemes, electrical design of protection panels
- Selection of the most suitable configuration
to enable full efficiency of the protection solution
- Delivery of equipment, installation and commissioning services; manufacture of protection panels
- Field testing, on-site support and training
- Post-sale services
during or after the warranty period
For one of our clients in Ghana we have built, supplied and commissioned 55 protection cubicles in 2014. These have been installed within four 161/33 kV substations, part of the electricity transmission system. Our SCADA solution has been implemented to enable our client to achieve safe and reliable operation of the substations.
Commissioned in less than one year, the project allowed our customer not only to reach modern operation of the substations, but also to reduce costs and improve the supply of electricity to their bulk clients.