Data Processing Agreement
Thank you for your interest in our company and for submitting your CV.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) No 679/2016, we need your agreement in order to keep your CV in our database.
We process your personal data to give you access to personalized job offers and the processing time can be up to 2 years.
We would like to surprise you with interesting job offers in the future, so please reply to this email with: “Yes, I agree with the processing of personal data.”
EnergoBit Group guarantees the rights conferred by Regulation 2016/679 / EU and you can see an explanation of what your rights are below:
- The right of access to data, which means that you can ask for confirmation from us whether we are processing your data or not, to give you access to this data and to inform you how it is processed.
- The right to object, which means that you have the right to object to the processing of your data if there is a well-founded basis.
- The right to rectification, which means that, following a request from you, we must make any corrections to inaccurate data without undue delay
- The right to delete data / right to be forgotten, which means you have the right to ask for the data to be erased under the conditions of the current legislation.
- The right to data portability, which means that you can receive personal data in a structured format and pass it on to whoever you want in accordance with the law.
- The right to restriction of processing may be exercised
- if the accuracy of the data is contested over a certain period of time that is sufficient for checking the data;
- if the processing is illegal but you do not want to erase the data, only the restriction;
- if we no longer need your personal data but you ask us to defend a right in court or to oppose processing, for the period of time when you check whether our legitimate rights prevail over your rights.
- The right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Data Processing (www.dataprotection.ro), online or on the phone number 0318059211.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the address: Tăietura Turcului street, no. 47/11 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
EnergoBit HR Team