EnergoBit and ELM Electromontaj teams have participated to the successful completion of the project „Câmpia Turzii 220/110/20 kV Substation modernization”, project completely developed in consortium with Siemens and Retrasib, having as beneficiary Transelectrica. In 2009, Transelectrica organized the tender procedure for the 3 phases – FS, TP and CS – for the Câmpia Turzii 220/110/20 kV Substation modernization. In 2013, Transelectrica organized the final electronic stage for the assignment of the execution works.
Campia Turzii substation is located in the south-western area of Campia-Turzii county, near Mechel ISCT plant (Campia Turzii wire industry).
During this project all power plants were modernized and several works were done as follows:
- 220/110 kV – 200 MVA autotransformer installing
- replacement of the old primary equipment with high performance equipment with reduced maintenance
- an integrated and opened command, control and protection system based on the exclusive use of EMS/SCADA numeric equipment has been implemented
- the system has been parameterized in order to allow its control and supervision from the top hierarchical level through dispatcher control (CT, DET, DEN)
- the existing scheme with 2 flexible collector bar systems has been preserved, the U-shape bar system 1 around bar system 2
- 19 cells were connected to the station bars
- a second 110/20 kV – 25 MVA transformer was installed the works were done in 2 stages
- the station was made with a single section bar with longitudinal coupling to each semi bar, being connected a 110/20 kV transformer
- new 20 kV cells were installed in the 20 kV connection body
Congratulations to all colleagues involved in the project!